Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Taylor Cried, Kanye Turned Into An Ass

My dear told me that I would be backlashing on this issue somehow and indeed I am going to (even I told her that I wouldn't be doing so... yet). What I saw on E! News was totally outrageous, it was repeatedly played again and again, now where did this monkey left his brain? No words can explain for those who eventually watched it. No apologies can cure what has happened. No condemnation takes place as the country still let such monkey run his mouth wildly. What happened there? What's the big ruckus? Then watch this tube.

This video has been removed by youtube because of copyright violations. You can always see the video on the tube located here.


A night of glamour and glitz as the Video Music Awards was held in New York's Radio City Music Hall. Taylor Swift won the award for Best Female Video, besting Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Pink, Kelly Clarkson and Katy Perry. Shortly after she began her acceptance speech, West jumped onstage and pulled the microphone from her hand, saying, "I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time."

Jaws dropped, confusion took over, and Taylor left the stage. "I was standing onstage and I was really excited because I had just won an award, and then I was really excited because Kanye West was on the stage and then, um, I wasn't so excited anymore after that." Kanye then quickly jumped to apologise to Taylor and also the whole world but it wasn't enough. Wounds for the fans were cut so deep that this ass face will look like an ass long enough and will be remembered by many. Taylor may be the sweetest artist to forgive him after such mind taunting incident, but there will hell to pay one day for Kanye and swear on it, it will happen horribly wrong for him and we will be looking at a star losing its grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment