Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

May New Things Comes To Life

This shall be the 3rd blog that superseeds from all of my previous blogs that I have made. Should this be the last of the blogs which I will be making? (I hope so...) I don't really have fans like other bloggers do, where hordes of people would read it daily just like the newspapers. I guess moving here and there probably might adjust my own flavours of getting things finally right?

From this day onwards I will be putting effort either on this blog or my other blog collabrated with my dear. I know a few fellow bloggers that might be able to help me to put a link on their blog site, at least to get myself known to the rest of other bloggies out there. Surely it will definitely help to increase chances of getting a few fans stopping by daily too? Who knows?!

For those who never knew me, here's a brief introduction of myself. My name is Jason Yan, born and raised on the tiny but modern island of Penang, Malaysia. I've been blogging when I step foot off from University and has been keen to make an impact to others by blogging my daily stuffs out. Those who already knew me will be thinking "Why Jason? Why another blog???" Oh! I've my reasons... and it's those darn long ones too. Anyway, welcome to my blog and happy reading. Keep the comments coming if possible... it will definitely encourage me to write more of what you wishes to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment