Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Weather Change

A month ago, this island has been stinking hot and humid. I remember what once my grandfather used to tell me... "During Chinese New Year, the course of 15 days, rain will never come down". True! Not one single rain. Not even one. I might have been at the wrong place at the wrong time, but I never see rain at all during this Chinese New Year. Weather has changed... rain has been constantly coming down a lot for the past few days. I've even gotten myself stranded in the traffic by escaping from work earlier so that I could get home before the rain eventually came down pouring. I was wrong!

There I was... stranded in traffic, staring blankly into the sky as the dark clouds closes in on us. Then it came down hard! Imagine what a minute of rain itself can do? There's enough water on the road to divert traffic from the right lane to the left because its flooded. The power of the monsoon rain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment