Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The King Is No More

It has been almost a few days since this news broke out and gained massive attention worldwide. It was a cloudy Friday (26th June 2009) morning. I got onto the lift to the car park from home, the television in the lift that televised the CNN news non stop from morning till night in the lift itself (Yes! There's a TV in the lift) was again babbling away either it's Obama or terrorists or Iran or wait a minute...

CNN Breaking News
'King of Pop' Michael Jackson is dead. He was 50.

My eyes got stucked on the TV not believing upon what is going on. Michael Jackson... Dead... So young!?!?!? This is got to be a joke. The lift arrived into the car park level and quickly I got myself into the car, turn on the radio and almost every single channel is announcing the king is dead! So this is for real. The King of Pop... is truly dead!

I've even posted a message to announce to everyone in Facebook!

Over the past few days, the radio kept blaring the music of his past work and some radios even presents his future works which has yet being released. Times magazine announces that they will be publishing a commerative issue of the king. Millions gathered around the world to mourn the death of the king. The king brought upon the worlds greatest music as well as the dance that no other could immitate, the moonwalk! It's just like Elvis once again. The "King" is no more...

The moonwalk... the scream "Ow!"... the comeback... the scandals... MJ, being a childhood fan of yours gives me plenty of memories. I've seen my friends who tried their best to be the King wannabes, American Idol and Malaysian Idol monkeys who wants to be you so much... but no one could stand up to the massive pressure of this world like you do. I salute you with the biggest respect that I could possibly give as you touched the lives of many with your music.

MJ we loved you and we will miss you... forever and ever.


The song that I loved the most, Smooth Criminal by no other than the king himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment