Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A Brand New Gadget

Now this post were suppose to be posted back sometime ago but I just saw that it was not even a quarter finished. I think it's about time for me to reveal my new toy that was just being brought back from Hong Kong after several persuasions to my dad. The Japanese phone fever were really intoxicating after returning from Japan and I've been dying to get a phone that is similar to a Japanese phone. I guess this one will do.

The LG KF350 or simply known as the Ice Cream Phone.

Now this phone has been on the market here in Malaysia for quite sometime and currently it's being used by a colleague of mine (Bee Kin, where's your phone right now?) and also being used by another blogger that I highlighted by the name of Audrey. Costs around RM750 here in Malaysia while it costs HKD$1280 (around RM570) a piece in Hong Kong. Now the liberty of getting a mobile phone in Hong Kong is it comes down with a very strong warranty service whereas here in Malaysia, you might get turned away or simply they will just ask you to repurchase a new phone. Again, I am not snubbing our local businesses here, it's just that it's hard to trust whether we get a "Water" unit or an original unit.

The Ice Cream Phone KF350 includes:

1. Stand-by time / Talk time (mm ) : Up to 350hrs / Up to 4hrs

2. Weight (g) : 102g

3. Display Size : 240 x 320 pixels, 2.2 inches

4. Internal Memory : 33MB

5. Music Player : Yes (AMR/MP3/MID/AAC/AAC+ formats) and a FM radio

6. Phonebook : 1000 Entries ( Built-in storage & memory card )

7. Language Interface : English, Traditional Chinese & Simplified Chinese

This baby comes in 3 different colours; White, Pink and Pistachio. The colours of the phone potrays the creamy ice cream colours. This baby may not be as good as my other phone, the C510 Cyber-shot™ that was posted earlier but certainly it should work as a normal phone where it can call and receive calls as well as to SMS, that should be plainly sufficient. How user friendly it is? That will be reviewed after I started to use the phone first. I have yet to start using this phone yet as I have start to create new address book on the new phone or even to look into what is new with the phone. What I know of this phone is it will be totally different in terms of the interface comparison with other phones that I have previously used (Motorola and Sony Ericsson).

The box comes with plenty of goodies. There's several booklets of "how to use" directories, an Ear Headset, a Travel Adapter and also a USB Data Cable where you can transfer files from your computer to the phone. Freebies that comes with the phone purchase? A 2GB Micro SD card.

I wonder if there's any other phone version that is coming soon to the market that looks like a Japanese phone? If there is, I might be considering to jump ship... yet again... pending on my own finance if it's countable for a new one of course. For now, I think this little baby will stick with me for a while. I am still using my C510 model phone though as for this phone, I have another phone line for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment