Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Urge To Write

It's been a while now since I last wrote something for myself to drive some motivation to continue to blog. My current condition prevents me anywhere near blogger or coming up short with stories or news that interests me to blog. My handy camera has been with me all the while, with so many pictures taken... and yet there's no blog entry being posted. Excuses made here and there, yet all this are practically rubbish and totally useless when I know there are times when I do have the time to write, I just can't find the mood to do so.

Unlike those active bloggers, they can write up to one blog a day to 5 blogs a week. They can turn an aluminium can into gold for god's sake. My dear can even go dig blogs that introduce crappy cosmetics and with the way those people are writing, it can make a crappy 10 dollar nose powder turned to a million dollar one. It's funny to see how people can write it with so much enthusiam, so much spirit and lifelike. As for me, I don't really know how to do it with the crappy lifestyle that I sometimes have. No words can describe the mind of my own.

Trust me, blogging sometimes can be fun and it sometimes can be tough. You need to think. Blogging people always think. Coming up short for the right things to write is something and writing something that is crappy, why bother? I ain't getting any feedback from crappy articles right? I need to put my thinking cap on and start to write my life story before it just blew past by. I need to find the groove again to write my blog or else, I might lose more than just my fellow readers... perhaps my sanity. Frusfration looms as I look back there's just so many left unposted. Time for me to write and catch up again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment