Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Happy New Year 2010

It's a brand new year with a brand new planner and a brand new resolution. Not everything would be brand new... like my life wouldn't be brand new. My job wouldn't be brand new as I guess everyone will be waiting for the year to unfold itself into whether a positive or a negative one.

The evening sky towards the New Year... T-minus 5 hours.

The wait for New Year was a long winding one as we waited at the balcony, camera all geared up to snap the fireworks show that's being held at Esplanade every year without fail. There were multiple celebrations held around Penang this year, Esplanade, Queensbay and also Auto City.

The night sky as we countdown towards a brand New Year... T-minus 10 minutes.

As people on the streets began to countdown, it clearly indicates that we are parting ways with 2009 and welcomed the year 2010 with lots of joy and cheer! And of course, the year starts with a bang and the sky were brightly lit everywhere as fireworks hits the stage.

Happy New Year 2010 to my fellow readers!!! For this year, do look forward for more constant updates from myself. Thank you to my readers for the support in the year 2009 and will be hoping to keep my readers up to date for the year 2010 whenever I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment