Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Year 2009

It has been almost a year full of events especially with the birth of this blog itself already gave me so much to look forward to write and share it off with my loved ones and my friends. It's that time of the year again where we part with the previous year and saying hello to the following year. People have been auspicious and skeptical about the year 2010 especially the Chinese for the year 2010 is like THE bad year for the people. What's so bad about the year of the Tiger anyway? Perhaps its because Tiger Woods went straying in 2009, that's why they predict more TIGERS went straying in 2010?

What I've done for the year 2009? Let me recap the year with some of the pictures that was taken along the way...

I welcomed the year 2009 at the balcony watching the fireworks go at the Esplanade.

I went to Hong Kong for Chinese New Year in January.

My new blog was born on the 25th February.

I got myself a brand new phone...

and I came down with a very bad food poisoning back in March for eating way too much.

The best trip of all time fell between April and May as I visited Japan's Sapporo and Tokyo.

Breakout was in town and my first ever live stage performance that I've attended... that's like end of May.

June was a pretty low down season as I only managed to stay in Penang and explore for the most of the time. It was my dear's birthday too!

July was a good month where my dear officially move to Penang, got herself to a brand new job and my job were appreciated with a heavy buffet meal celebration at the Rasa Sayang hotel.

I also got myself another new phone in July.

August came and I had one of the many bad birthdays that I've ever celebrated.

September is the month where I saw Kanye turned into an ass and I went back to Kuching for a two days trip with my dear.

Me and my dear celebrated our long awaited 2nd year anniversary for being together....

And of course attending to my dears brother's wedding in October.

Again I went back to Kuching for a much longer trip to attend the All Souls Day....

and I sold off my beloved RX-8 in November.

And in December, I was in a jam packed Singapore for Christmas with my family, a long road trip with a stopover in KL.

As well as I got myself a brand new camera for Christmas!

That pretty much wraps up the year 2009 for myself. New Year resolution? Let's see... I guess I'll post it up on the New Year posting for the year 2010. Happy New Year to my fellow readers. There should plenty to look forward to in the year 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment