Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Lock Ann Snack Shop

A long and tiring trip from Kampung Beliong makes me craving for something tasty.

Located at the junction between Green Road and Rubber Road, Lock Ann Snack Shop is another option to have afternoon snacks other than Boon Khai Delights. Mom and Uncle Thomas prefer this one as it serves Belacan Bee Hoon.

My order of White Lady... creamy coconut milk with a mixture of fruits top off with shaved ice.

Uncle Thomas's favourite Cendol.

And of course my favourite deep fried prawn crackers and sweet potato.

Sorry that there are no pictures taken for the Rojak and Belacan Bee Hoon as they devour it as soon as it arrives the table. I guess my next posting would be the long awaited return to my grandparents home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment