Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Brand New Camera

I've been a rather good boy this year and that's how Santa dad came...

And I was rewarded with...

A Sony DSC-TX1 camera.

I've been longing to replace my 5 year old Sony DSC-N1 camera but I guess that I'll be keeping both since both are still serving its main purpose... to capture my life's greatest beauties... my family and friends and of course... daily incidents that happened as we move forward every day.

The Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 is the latest addition to Sony’s range of slim and stylish ultra-compact digital cameras. In comparison to its predecessors, the DSC-TX1 camera packs with tonnes of goodies inside and out. This new camera features the new 10.2 megapixel “Exmor R” back-illuminated CMOS image sensor that brings out the full resolving power of the camera’s Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® lens to deliver extremely fast speed, high resolution, and stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain.

The brand new camera also comes with Smile Shutter™ technology, Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode, Intelligent Auto (iAuto) mode, Face Detection technology, Anti Motion Blur Mode and one of my favourites... the Sweep Panorama mode.

I've always had trouble capturing night pictures with my previous model but the new camera packs with the Handheld Twilight mode where it captures six images in a fraction of a second with one press of the shutter, and combines the data from all six to create a single image of extraordinary detail.

The camera only measures at just 3 3/4" x 2 3/8" x 21/32", the DSC-TX1 is slim enough to slip into a pocket, especially those tight skinny jeans. The camera comes in a few colours... Blue, Gray, Pink and Silver in colour. I've picked Gray for mine. I've heard that there's also Gold in colour sold in Hong Kong too.

There's a large 3” Clear Photo LCD Plus™ touch screen display¹ (230K pixels) allows you to scroll through images by simply touching the display.

When purchasing the camera, it comes with tonnes of goodies such as a battery charger, Lithium-ion battery, a 4GB memory stick, a Chinese and English user manual guide and of course an installation. Fortress Hong Kong also throws in a mini tripod, a screen protector and a pouch for free.

Gotta love the new camera! And I guess my pictures in the fair future will be top notch quality when posted up on my blog. Do look forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment