Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Westlife's Back!

I'm a super huge fans of this popular Irish group started back in 1998 that was founded by the Simon Cowell... yes!!! That American Idol criticizer and managed by Ronan Keating after that. Wow! It's been a while now ever since they have released a brand new album and they are back... FINALLY! To make an impact again on my music player.

Westlife's 9th Album - Where We Are.

Released on 27th November 2009, this album again packs a bundle of brand new songs and of course a very familiar song titled "What About Now" that was previously sang by Daughtry will the main song to be listening up to. It's about time you guys, ardent fans have been waiting. The song list are as below:
  1. What About Now
  2. How To Break A Heart
  3. Leaving
  4. Shadows
  5. Talk Me Down
  6. Where We Are
  7. The Difference
  8. As Love Is My Witness
  9. Another World
  10. No More Heroes
  11. Sound Of A Broken Heart
  12. Reach Out
  13. I'll See You Again
This CD will be in my player for the next couple of weeks, that's for sure. Costs only RM39 from Popular bookstore CD-Rama. Happy digging you guys... I think I bought the last piece from the store the other day.


Enjoy Westlife's brand new MTV video that was taken in Iceland. Will be posting something new soon. Do check back often alright?

0 comments:

Post a Comment