Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Short Meet Up

I don't really remember the last time I met up with Jinlan... I think it should be around last year if my memory still serves me well. It has been quite a while I guess. What she eventually did was to have a brain tease from the minute I met her and threw me the question if I remember how long has it been ever since we last met. My mind was still drifting after a night of cramping in the bed with my family at Boulevard hotel.

The meet up was suppose to be the night before... all thanks to a bunch of jackass highway personnel who decided to take down the lamp post somewhere between Seremban and Nilai which causing a massive jam for about 20km long. We were late. VERY! Me and my dear had to postpone it to the following day because by the time we had our very late dinner, it was almost 11pm, I had to rearrange the meet up with Jinlan the following morning.

She was rather happy to see me and my dear. She took us to a local kopitiam stall near the Old Klang Road (Thanks to Jinwern for the very vague street directions) to have our breakfast as Jinlan and my dear were chatting away regarding their school mates while I am still trying very hard to wake myself up. I presented my Japan trip souvenir to her which has been long overdue.

Then me and my dear forced her to tell us about her recent business trip to Taiwan which lasted for about 2 months... and blimey! She forgot to bring us our Taiwan gifts.

Before we left the kopitiam, she and my dear took a picture courtesy of the camera man which didn't even want his picture to be taken when my dear asks if I wanted to take one with her in return... Sorry dear! I was not in my right mind that morning. And that's how our 1 hour meet up turns out to be like. Hope that no one will be cursing me for posting this picture up in my blog instead of facebook. We'll meet up again... soon enough I hope and this post will remind me when was the last time the three of us met.

0 comments:

Post a Comment