Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Sins Of My Mouth

What would you do if you crave for a not so expensive lunch and quick meal? You will think of Mcdonalds of course! I've had Mcdonalds for lunch during my visit to Singapore with my dear. People will certainly asks me "Why on earth would you go to Singapore and have Mcdonalds?" Well, different places has it's different method of serving it's fast food, am I right?

I stepped up to the counter and ordered myself a large set of McSpicy Chicken that comes with a cup of drink and a pack of fries. I bet that everyone of you would have heard of Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe, served in Malaysia's Mcdonalds aye? McSpicy Chicken and Spicy Chicken McDeluxe is not much of a difference on the inside; Lettuce, bread, mayonaise and of course, fried chicken.

The thing I wish to highlight is this. It may sounds the same... but for the burger, it tastes different and it looks different! The bread is served using the normal McChicken burger bread, sesame top. There are definitely more lettuce in it and more mayonaise too. The main ingredient, the chicken meat, properly marinated with chilli powder and put to fry, it's perfect! It's spicy and tender on the inside, crispy crust on the outside. Unlike the Malaysian version of Spicy Chicken McDeluxe, this one cuts the cake. You thought that the one's they serve in Malaysia Mcdonalds is spicy, wait till you try the one that they serve in Singapore. It's up to standard I will say and the price is right too!

One small burger for Mcdonalds... One giant bite for myself!

As for my dear, she had Filet O Fish, which looks pretty much the same. I don't know what she will have to review but definitely having Mcdonalds in Singapore is worth the money, for its taste and for its value. Now for those who thinks that eating fast food that's already available in Malaysia is a waste of money, serves you right for judging things too early before tasting it in other countries. You don't really know what you've missed out upon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment