Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Marvelous Cream

As mentioned earlier that I've spent my weekends down South and I did manage to travel to Sin City. The roads to Singapore was clear on Saturday morning, so little traffic travelling Singapore bound. However, when we reach the Singapore checkpoint, the traffic slowed down instantly... because Singapore customs are extremely thorough with their search. Very Kiasu, Kiasi... they even quote this at the customs, "Your Security Is Our Concern". Yeah right! However, everyone does feel safer being in Singapore.

Other than visiting the normal places such as Orchard Road for shopping, me and my dear made our way to City Hall where we walked underground that connects the City Hall MRT station to Suntec City and Marina Square. As we strolled towards Marina Square, my eyes glued upon something... something evil... something wicked... something sweet! **drool**

ICE CREAM STALL!!! Not any ordinary Ice Cream stall... it's Marvelous Cream Ice Cream Stall!!!

Marvelous Cream originates from Japan and it's an established corporation credited from Mary Japan, which designates ocean candy sale as the main force in 2005 December, 2006 May. In September 2006, Marvelous Cream opens its first store in Osaka and currently they have 28 stores opened all over in Japan. Marvelous Cream's ice cream must be made from the freshest and the best milk cream and they've selected Hokkaido's Akkeshi Gun Hamanaka Cho milk, one of the typical production area for its domestic highest quality milk.

As you walk into the stall, you will see parfaits that's beautifully lined up for customer to choose from, a counter full of ice cream as well as the garnishing and of course, the working table where they will mix and toss the ice cream.

So much choices to spoilt for but I can only have one! So I've decided to go for the Strawberry Banana Bland which comprises of Strawberry Ice Cream, Caramel and slices of Banana! After settling the payment, I'm being told by the friendly personnel that he's the one preparing the ice cream for me and I answered with a single nod... just like a school kid waiting for the ice cream. However, it doesn't stop me from snapping pictures of how the ice cream is being prepared.

First of all you will have the strawberry ice cream rolled flat onto the ice cold preparation board. Then slices of banana's being put onto the top.

Then off it goes... tossing and turning the ice cream like stir frying a wok-full of vegetables.

At the end, it lay the mix flat again and topped off with cream and caramel sauce, the ice cream is ready to be served.

With an additional SGD$1, you can change from a normal paper cup to a yummy waffle basket, which I did!

Ta dah! This is the final result of Marvelous Cream's Strawberry Banana Bland ice cream.

Now you see it, now you don't! The experience at Marvelous Cream is a good one and I can't wait to return for it's ice cream as well as its environment. Now located only at 1 Raffles Link #B1-04 Citylink Mall, Singapore. I'm giving this place a rating of 8 out of 10. Since I am sweet-tooth myself, this is a very good and memorable experience in terms of getting a basket full of ice cream which is being hand made to perfection. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment