Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Missing Days

Hello to my fellow readers. I am so sorry for lack of postings when I travelled, internet is something that I lack of most of the time here. I didn't manage to post up blogs for my trip in Japan so far, I know much to everyone's dismay as my fellow readers continue to check if there's any updates everyday. However, I will make up for the missing updates as soon as I get back to the tiny island of Penang. Hope that everyone will be patient while I get the pictures, location and names correct once I get things going. I am doing extremely fine in Japan as the people, culture as well as the food has been very good. The high life of travelling are coming to an end soon as I am headed back to work. Hell awaits those who has been to heaven and back. Sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment