Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Cheesecake and Tea

I am out of things to blog today. Care to join me for a cup of tea instead? I've been sniffing the fridge for an afternoon snack and look what I found?

Cheescake! Oooo... That reminds me of the cake that my little brother has brought back from KL a few nights ago. So to make an afternoon snack perfect, I made myself a cup of tea and had a slice of the cheesecake.

The cheesecake was made by Own Creations Bakeries, situated in Kota Kemuning, Selangor.

Now for the tasting part. The positive note for the cake is that it's not heavy on it's cheese, and has lemon zests at the bottom of the cake. The bad thing is that it doesn't have the normal thin biscuit crusts on the bottom of the cake like those sold in Coffee Bean or Starbucks. It doesn't really go well with my tea, but what the heck... it's just a snack. Haha! Rating: 6 out of 10 for the cheesecake. Not bad after all. I wanted more!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment