Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Trip Down South

Hey everyone... sorry for missing out on posting blogs like normal weekends. I was out, away from home. Yeah! I went south to visit my dear. To be honest, I don't know where to start to post about my trip to the south as I have been frequently visiting the state of Johor ever since the day me and her are officially together.

As usual, every trip to the south surely has something waiting to unfold. There's this new place, west of the city, by the name of Bukit Indah, has a new shopping complex just opened... if not mistaken just before Christmas. If you do a google search on Aeon Bukit Indah, most of the websites will quote "New shopping complex in Johor". Sounds catchy isn't it? "NEW!" Might worth a visit. I know that my dear has visited the place before with her family and she was reluctant to drive that far to get there (about 30-45 minutes drive from where she lives). She was very tight-lipped about the place which makes me more eager to go.

After a day of persuasion, my dear finally agrees to go... only to be constantly be reminded by her that I was sick (I came down with flu on my trip down south), and we cannot spend too much time there. Agreed! So, we head out on early Sunday, had our breakfast at Johor Jaya and off we go. I was full of enthusiasm about the place, hoping it could be better than Tebrau City. Wait a minute... is that it? Is that IT!? Yep... after passing a few housing areas, finally I could see the new shopping complex beyond the horizon. As we parked our car and off we go into the shopping complex as quickly as possible. Can't blame me for hurrying to get in... it was such a hot day!


A look of what is in the Aeon Bukit Indah. 3 floors... and guess what? No room for a cinema here.


The first look of the shopping complex from the west wing as we walked towards the middle.


A look from the middle of shopping complex.


Restaurant Street? Doesn't really live up to its name as I stroll along this so call restaurant street, only to find out most of the fast food chains are huddled up here... you name it, they got it... minus Mcdonalds though *grins*.


Women will definitely be intrigued by this... a whole row of cosmetic shops, Definite's, Etude House, The Face Shop, Elianto and Skin Food, all next to each other. There's also Sasa inside Jusco, weird... it's the first time you can see Sasa counter in Jusco.

Overall, this place is a sheer disappointment. Small, shabby place. Some parts of the place is not properly lit up and looked rather dim. Variety wise, it's like any other Aeon Jusco shopping complexes. I thought that Aeon Taman Perda in Penang is bad, but this cuts the cake for me... letting myself understood that the Aeon franchise has totally lost its plot. Stop building anymore Aeon complexes unless you have something new up your sleeves, or else don't bother opening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment