Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

When The Cat Is Out

Look to the left... Look to the right... No! No! I am not looking at the traffic on the road. Apparently, the managers are out for the day, attending meeting after lunch and this happens every Tuesday. The environment is totally different when the managers are around and when they are not. You can see an instant relief in the air, the tense that grips you whenever your manager is around. **choke**choke**

With this, everyone seems to be chattering away, talking lots of nonsense. I too had my fair share of crap talk with my fellow cubemates. Surrounding my cube, there's Angelyn and Soon Hup to my right, to the back of me, there's Syed and to the front there's Soo Bing. On the left, there's nothing but a wall.

Haha! Caught this on the fly... Angelyn's on camera!

A peek of Syed at his desk.

And of course Soon Hup with Angelyn opposite of my cubicle.

Soo Bing has been very hardworking on his phone indeed. Haha! He'll kill me for this.

A look around what's available in my cube...


And a gift from Soo Bing who just came back from Phuket last weekend. Suits my table very much. Thanks mate! Lols!

0 comments:

Post a Comment