Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Saying Hello To Influenza

I did mention that I was sick on my post earlier, it has not stopped ever since my trip to the south. Influenza, or commonly known as the FLU, is an infectious disease that affects birds and mammals like us. In humans, common symptoms of the disease are chills, fever, pharyngitis, muscle pains, severe headache, coughing, weakness, and general discomfort. I tried to stop it, hammering myself with 1000mg of Redoxon tablets and of course a 2 times a day dose of Clarinase.


It still doesn't work! I have to put a stop to this... I hate getting flu. My nose doesn't stop dripping, it goes on like waterfall. My eyes went teary, my ears are blocked because of the excessive amount of pressurized air from my flight home from Johor 2 days ago, my nose bleeds for blowing too much of the nose, and of course, fever! I looked like a complete freak when I looked myself into the mirror.


I told myself that this has got to go, so I went to the doc and got myself a new set of medication. More medication!! Haih! 4 times a day, 2 tablets for the fever. 3 times a day, 1 tablets for the flu. 3 times a day, 1 tablets for the Antibiotics, must finish!


And of course, the THING that everyone has been dying for... an Medical Leave certificate. Haha! Thank you soooo much doc! I really needed this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment