Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Canton-i

Saturdays are always fun-filled especially when you know what's coming. For this week, let me introduce to you a place where you will really indulge yourself into tasty food from Hong Kong which is made available in Queensbay, Penang. This place is also known as Canton-i.


According to Canton-i's website, it mentions that the restaurant has invited renowed chefs from Hong Kong and Guangzhou to prepare a wide variety of authentic dishes to offer a true taste of Hong Kong. This restaurant chain has four outlets which is located at 1 Utama Shopping Center, The Gardens Midvalley, Sunway Pyramid and Queensbay Mall.


As you stepped into the restaurant, it offers a very fresh look of white walls and pink ceilings, with plenty of mirrors all over the place, and of course... a dash of lush green behind the glass which is used as wall partitions.


When I've seated down, I was thinking to myself that should the food be as good as the environment? The only way to find out is to put my taste buds to the test. When I was presented with menu, my mouth were filled with saliva. So many choices to choose! Oh my!


After we made our order, time to fool around with my camera with some people shot. From left, Cindy, my mom, my little brother and myself.


The orders came one by one. First up, Hong Kong style Egg Tarts.


Roasted Pork Belly and Barbeque Pork Rice.


Pineapple Style Bun with Butter.


Steamed Custard Bun.


Shrimp Wonton Soup.


Fried Carrot Cake in XO Sauce with Prawn and Fried Fish Cake.


Hong Kong Style Iced Milk Tea and Hot Yin Yong (Mix of Coffee and Tea).


Fried Rice with Diced Chicken and Salted Fish.


And of course... dessert!!! Ice Blended Mango served with Pomelo.


A picture with our guests; Mr Chiam and his family, who came to Penang from Johor for a holiday visit. I've never been so spoiled on both the tastebuds and stomach before. It's evil to be eating so much on a Saturday night. The food are just too good to refuse. It's a sight for sore eyes looking at so much of those delicious food they had to offer on the menu itself. It really gives you the pure satisfaction on the things that you ordered, every little thing tastes different. Although the price that you will pay for the food you ordered is extremely heavy to your pocket; What's the worth over delicious delicacies that's not only catches your eye but your mouth as well? It's really worth it! I'm giving this place a Rating 9 out of 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment